Monday, April 06, 2009



Ok, here we go. I finally got some pictures up here :) So on Sunday nights I do a class for kids at church. It is called Kidz Connection. It is a lot of fun and we have usually the same 7 kids that come out. We do "artsy" stuff. We also do some theater and some songs. The kids seem to enjoy it. So here are some pictures from last night.

Things are going well here in California. I miss my family and friends in Indiana but I am excited that I get to see all of you in May. I will be coming home May 4th for my little sister's wedding. I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Buckner Family said...

I love all your pictures!!! I am glad you are enjoying yourself out there! The differences from one side of the country to another are so bold! It's crazy. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! Can't wait to see you in May!! Woo-Hoo!