Saturday, March 28, 2009
Hello! I am sorry once again for the delay in a new post! I received my driver's license. I only had a temporary one until my info cleared the social security office :). It turns out I am not illegal. :) So I am doing well in California. And in spite of all the in climate weather in surrounding states we have seen nothing but blue skies. It has been great! I am by no means rubbing it in. I am still working only at the church. Children's ministries is going great. The kids seem to be enjoying the new format. Our Pizza Party went well and I did not take any pictures. There were 8 kids in attendance. They had a great time. I will be attending the SoCal District Council in April. I am looking forward to meeting more pastors in this area. I will post pictures when I get some taken :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment