Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well, I am 2 steps closer to having my car tagged with California plates. I now have car insurance from California and my car passed the smog test. When you get your car smogged, the mechanic gives you paper work that you take to the DMV to prove that your car has passed.

Things are still going well! I am having a childrens worker meeting this Sunday (tomorrow). I will be casting the vision. I am excited about what God has in store for this church. It is very exciting!

In other news, my brother Adam and sister in law Karalee are due to have a baby any time now. Please pray for them that all will go smoothly. I am excited about having a new nephew. I won't get to see him or hold him until May but it is exciting to have new babies in the family!

Blessings!

No comments: