Wednesday, February 04, 2009

This is my church! Crossroads Assembly.

The red car parked in front of the building is not mine. ;)
The view from my church parking lot.
Again, more of the view.
The next few pics are of my office.
There are stairs in my office and I stood on them to take this picture.
So I finally took some pictures and I thought I would post them. Things are going well here. I am getting into the swing of things. The goal for me is to ease into things. I will not be casting any vision or starting anything new until March. My pastor just wants me to get used to how things are done around here and to get to know the people and the kids. I really like that! I don't want to come in and be the bad guy and change a bunch of things. So I am praying for God's direction for this church and my part in that. I know that God has some really great things in store for me and the church. Thank you for your continued prayers and for following my journey.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I enjoyed looking at your pics.