Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello Everyone! I realized that it has been almost a month since I published a blog. I am sure many of you have realized that already. I don't know if you are like me but I check people's blogs almost daily and if not daily weekly. I become disappointed when I see the same blog day after day after day and now I have fallen into that trap. Things are going well here in Mazatlan. We are embarking on Semana Santa which is "Holy Week" and (a.k.a) spring break week. I have been told that the beach here is just wall to wall people. You can't even find a place to lay your towel out during this time. We are preparing for the Easter (Pascua) Season here. On Good Friday we will be showing The Passion of the Christ and then on Easter Sunday we will have normal service. I will be sharing the Resurrection Eggs with the Children's Church on Easter. If you can recall, I translated the Resurrection Eggs for my sermon at Cincel. I am looking forward to using this wonderful ministry tool!!!

Children's church continues to be healthy. The children love to come!!! I am grateful for their excitement about church. It makes my job more enjoyable. Please be in prayer for us during this time. We are gaining new families to our church weekly. Please pray that these families would grow in their relationship with Christ. Thank you for your prayers and continued support!!!

1 comment:

Buckner Family said...

Hey Monica! Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that things are going well! We think about you often! Elizabeth is doing great! She is a handful and talks more and more each day and sometimes we can understand one or two words.
Love ya,
Sarah