Friday, February 08, 2008

Wow! It has been awhile since I posted a blog. As most of you know, I have been in Indiana. My sister Heather got married Feb. 2nd. It was a beautiful wedding and I was happy to be a part of it. I was very busy during my time home and do apologize if I was not able to spend time with you! I took care of my nephew Michael, while Heather and Ken were gone. He kept me on my toes and I was definitely in need of a nap daily!!!;) I am back in Mazatlan where it is sunny and warm. I have to admit, the weather in Indiana was pretty depressing. The only hope I have to offer is that winter does not last forever! The pictures posted are from my time in Indiana.

1 comment:

Jason, Hannah and Sara said...

Great pics! Can't wait to see more of the wedding.