Monday, April 30, 2007
The family below are the Norvells. They are the missionaries that I am working with. Brian and Dena are the parents of 4 children. Dena gave birth to twins April 10th. Breanna (11) is the red head and Kelsi (6 soon to be 7) is in the pink shirt. Perla and Brian Ross are the twins. Brian and Dena have been in Mexico for a year and have planted a church in Mazatlan. I will be the children's pastor of their church and hope to work with other churches in Sinaloa with children's ministries. I have been trying for a few days now to load pictures of the twins, but without any success. I think there is a problem with blogger right now. As soon as I can figure out the problem I will post pictures of the twins. So come back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment