It was great to be back home. Here is a picture of my family. We celebrated Christmas with everyone home on the 16th of December. It was great to be with everyone.
I am just waiting for classes to start here on Tuesday. I have not received my class schedule but I am looking foward to knowing it. The schedule will be posted on Monday. I have been working on another AGTS class. These count for credits for licensing. I have 4 books to read and book reviews to do with each of the books.
I have been able to get to know a few of the new students. There are 15 new students this time around. I will get to meet all of them on Monday when we have a lunch together at the school. For the mean time, I am just counting down the days til school starts and brushing up a little on my spanish.
No comments:
Post a Comment