Sunday, October 01, 2006



This should be a picture of me doing homework. Homework is my life right now. I am being stretched in my Spanish more than ever. The more that I am at Cincel the more that I am thankful to be learning Spanish. I have been meeting with our worship leader from my church to learn Spanish worship songs. It is a great experience. Most of the songs I know the english version but I don't know the spanish. I have also been teaching the children's church some, also. It is a good experience for me! It is a little challenging though because I have such a broad range of ages in the class. The youngest child is 2 and the oldest is 12. They are precious children and it does help my spanish!

There is not to much more going on here. Learning and homework is the major theme of this trimester. Please pray that my capacity for Spanish would continue to increase!

No comments: