Ok...imagine with me for a moment that you have been out of the country for a year and for that year you had to rely on public transportation. You are fine with that because you know that you cannot have a vehicle in that time because the time is only temporary and you will be relocating after the year. So you get to your destination, where you CAN have a car! But for a month you have been without and you are wondering if you will ever be able to drive OR if you even remember how to drive. If you have this image in your head than you have just put yourself in my shoes. I am actively pursuing purchasing a vehicle. I have the funds, the problem is all of the hoops you have to go through to get a vehicle.We are having a team from Oklahoma come in on the 9th of June and I REALLY need transportation by then. Please pray that everything will fall into place and that I will have a vehicle by this time. My patience is being tried and I hope that I come out proving that God is faithful!!!
By the way... the car pictured is the car that I am looking to purchase. In the states, it is a Nissan Sentra, but in Mexico and only in Mexico it is a Nissan Tsuru.
Thank you for your prayers!!! My hope and desire is that within the next week I will be posting the picture of my purchased vehicle!!!
2 comments:
Monica..
I believe God will supply your need. I will be praying with you for this! I am also starting to Praise the Lord now for the answered prayer.
Blessings and can't wait to hear how the Lord works this all out.
DJ
that car will be with you for a long time! it is very reliable! God will bless you with what you need :)
love ya,
sarah
Post a Comment