Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Amazing Race!!!

On Saturday, March 10th, the missionary kids who are here at Language school had their own Amazing Race around San Jose. I was asked to help and was happy to do so. I was the person who gave out the clues. We had a great time. The pictures are from the race. These kids are 12 years old and up. Some will be leaving in April and others will be staying for a few more trimesters. I love being able to hang out with them!!! They are a great group of teens!



2 comments:

Buckner Family said...

that looked like a lot of fun!
love
sarah

Heather Halsema said...

Are you happy now! I looked at your blog. ;) It would be nice if you had the feedblitz feature where I could enter my e-mail and be notified every time you update your blog. You know how I have places to go, people to see and blah blah blah. Yours Truly!