I am currently on break. Classes will resume on September 5th and there will be new students coming in on August 30th. I am working on a Global University class right now. I have to read 5 books and write 3 book reviews and then there is a final paper that I have to write about the Holy Spirit and Missions. So the last few days I have had my nose in a book all day long.I am looking foward to the new students coming in. Cincel is kind of a ghost town right now. The students who are still in Costa Rica are traveling and some have family in from the States. So I find myself desperate for company. There are two new single students coming this trimester.(Karen and Carmen) I am responsible for helping them get settled and showing them the ropes. I am looking foward to no longer being the new student. Even though I still have a lot to learn. Carmen is from Peru and is coming to Cincel to learn english. I am going to be rooming with her in a brand new apartment here at Cincel. We will be able to help each other. (I can help her with english and she can help me with spanish) I am looking foward to this experience! Karen was at my Pre-field Orientation in Springfield. I am excited about her being here at language school!
Not to much else is happening right now. I would love to hear from you, if you find a free moment to send an email. I will keep you posted on my new happenings here at Cincel. Thank you to those of you who keep me posted on the happenings of your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment