Friday, June 02, 2006

Hello Everyone! No picture this time. I had a busy week this week. Our normal Spanish class schedule is Monday thru Friday 8:10-12:10. This week we had AGTS (Assembly of God Theological Seminary) classes on the Holy Spirit and Missions, so the AGTS class started everyday at 7:50 to 12:00 and then we had Spanish class from 1:00-3:00. This schedule made a very long week for all of us, but we made it through.

As most of you know, I finished my certification for Pastoral credentials in the last few months and would need to take more classes for the next step. Well, I have the opportunity to continue on with classes here at CINCEL and they will help me get my license with the Assemblies of God. So on top of learning Spanish, I will be taking classes to obtain my license to preach. The AGTS class that I mentioned above will count for credit towards this degree. Please pray that God would help me juggle both Spanish and the reading and writing of papers that are necessary for these classes.

I am still doing well here in San Jose. I have stayed healthy since arriving in Costa Rica. I do miss family and friends but God has been gracious to me. Thank you for all of the encouraging emails that I have received from each of you. It is your support and prayer that is keeping me going!

Next weekend, the school will be having a retreat. I will post about the retreat and hopefully have some pictures to include. God bless each and every one of you!

No comments: