Friday, February 05, 2010

Once again I have to apologize for the delay in posting a blog. This picture I took just yesterday with my webcam. I am doing well. We just finished our missions convention at our church. We had 2 missionaries from Paraguay speak at our missions convention. They both did a fantastic job. One of the missionaries and his family are my good friends, Sherry and Charley Mattix. They arrived out here in California December 6th and are moving on today to their home district Southern Missouri to finish raising the funds they need to get back to Paraguay. I am going to miss them but I am excited to see what God is doing in their lives and to see them used in amazing ways.

Next week is the week before Valentine's and I will be helping out at the flower shop again. I did that last year. I will be pretty busy working in 2 places that week. But it will work out and the flower shop needs the help.

That's all for now. I will try to post again with less time in between the postings!

No comments: