We made it!
Hello from Polokwane, South Africa! No pictures yet...sorry! Our flying time went well. We left Indianapolis at 12:20 p.m and arrived in Johannesburg at 4:00 p.m (local time) the next day. We have a 6 hour time difference. We are currently 6 hours ahead. We had a 3 1/2 car ride back to Wayne and Delight's house after our long trip. We have already seen some wildlife. We saw a Zebra, warthog, blesbok and one other type of animal but I can't remember its name. We saw these animals just on the side of the road as we were coming to the house. I slept well and it was really nice to finally sleep in a laying position :) That is all for now, I will report back soon! Hopfully next time I will have pictures! Take care!
2 comments:
Mo Glad you guys are having a great time! Tell everyone hi for us and we love you!!
Adam and Karalee
Kind of looks like you need to brush your teeth... Ha ha!!
Post a Comment