Saturday, July 21, 2007
No pictures this time...sorry! I am doing well. I realized it has been awhile since I last posted a blog. We had a team here in Mazatlan July 10th-17th. It was an AIM trip from Kansas. They were a great bunch of teens and hard workers. We did a lot of painting, moving brick, other manual labor as well as some Evangelistic outreach. I am enjoying making new friends from different parts of the US. The 23rd-27th of this month all of the missionaries to Mexico will be at a retreat in Puerto Vallarta. I will get to see many of my friends from language school. I am looking forward to spending time with people who all share the same interests and calling! I hope to have pictures to post when I get back. I am not the best at keeping up on pictures;) I hope that my friends and family are doing well! Miss you all and lots of love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment