Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Earthquakes and Wind

On Saturday, November 18th I felt my first major earthquake/tremor. It registered 4.6 on the richter scale. I was a little panicked but I did okay. I was only thinking of what to do in a tornado, I have never experienced a real tornado. Costa Rica has already had 3,042 earthquakes/tremors this year and only 35 of them have been felt by citizens. I have felt 3 other pretty small tremors but Saturday's experience was by far the most exciting.

Things are going well for me. I only have 2 more weeks of classes. 5 students graduate from Cincel Friday, December 8th. It will be very sad to say good bye. Saying goodbye is not an easy thing to do, especially when you have made some good friends.

Please continue to pray for God's best in my life. I am enjoying being able to communicate in Spanish! Please pray that my capacity for Spanish continues to grow!

This is me from our Fall Harvest Party on October 31st. I had the privelege of planning a party for the missionary kids. We had a lot of fun! This is the most creative costume I could come up with without a Goodwill and Walmart.

No comments: