
I know everyone likes pictures, so I added this one in. This is a picture of the team who did the Castillo Del Rey outreach. One of the missionaries here, took it and I just got it a few days ago. (There is a blog about the Castillo outreach.)
I am still doing well in Costa Rica. The first trimester is almost over. I can't believe it! Time has been going so fast. I am doing well with language studies. I enjoy the times I get to use my spanish. Amongst the missionaries, we do not speak to each other in Spanish. So when I am out and about in San Jose I use spanish and of course, in the classroom.
We have an extended weekend the last weekend of July so I may be able to do some more sight seeing. When we have class it is very hard to find time to get outside of San Jose. Outside of San Jose is where it is most beautiful.
There is not a lot to report on right now. I have just been doing "everyday normal" stuff-going to school, studying and fellowshipping with the other missionaries who are here. I hope that things are going well for all of you! If you have time, send an email my way and let me know how life is going in the states!
No comments:
Post a Comment